Okay, so far I have Evan Clarke, Bill Schwab, and Dan Henderson as definites, and Ike a maybe pending his Ireland schedule, and Randy Libersky pending canceling another trip. Thomas may also join us for the weekend pending schedule.
Dates I'm leaning towards are based upon the best moon phase allowing for potential for night shots... So Feb 5th through Feb 13th would be prime times. At this point, I would say Thursday 5th through Sunday 8th February. How does that sound?? I'm not sure whether we need an entire week. Also staying in one or two places and traveling to take picture might be better instead of having to pack up and move every day or two, but I am open to suggestions.
Right now I am thinking stay centrally on the shore (Temperance River area??) and we have plenty options in relatively close proximity. Driving to Grand Marais is not too much of a schlepp. This year, it might be good to see if we can get up to the Oberg trail, but might be a problem due to ice on the trails.
Bill, Dan, if you are flying, I could meet you at Duluth airport?