hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew the size of a tripod mount?

Also I am looking for a rod that has threads drilled into the shaft. The rod is inserted into a hole drilled into wood of the same size as the rod. It is like the other part of the tripod that screws into the threaded tripod mount. Does anyone know what that is called? I want to find if it is on mcmaster's.

Scott Hunnicutt