Quote Originally Posted by Donald Miller
The ideal conversion, I would think, would be to use a point light source or even the high wattage and low voltage halogen conversion that Durst Pro has developed and then passing this light emission through a set of dichroic filters that would be incorporated in the area of the filter drawer. Shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish.
How would you do this? The dicroic filters would need to be variable across the entire filter. In a color head they just move more and less of the filter into the light before it gets mixed in thr mixing box. The Ilford heads use two separate bulbs and adjust the intensity of each to vary intensity of each before the mixing box. It would be fairly easy to create a small mixing box to put above the condensers to act as a more point source.