Hiya,

Thought it was about time I popped up and introduced myself as I have been reading these forums for a while and they have always been really interesting.

I'm Vicky, 25 and from Worthing in West Sussex, England and have been interested in photography for a long time and taking photos since the age of at least 8 or 9.

I own a number of cameras, all film (either 35mm or 120) and am passionate about black and white. I do my own processing and printing in my 'darkroom' (aka the bathroom ) and enjoy landscape, street and urban photography. I do sometimes shoot colour but largely black and white is my thing. This year I walked the South Downs Way from Winchester to Eastbourne in a week (100 miles) and shot the whole journey on my Canon EOS 3 with 35mm lens and HP5+, Tri-X and a smidge (2 frames?) of PAN-F.

I've attached a little sample of a recent photo shot again with my EOS 3 w/50mm lens and PAN-F 50 at ISO 50 developed in Ilfosol 3 (1:9) I also own a Mamiya C330 TLR with numerous lenses, and an Olymps Trip 35 and XA. I hope to soon acquire a Bessa R3a. It's of the South Downs here in West Sussex, somewhere I'm immensely passionate about.

Thank you and really look forward to particpating some more My Flickr page is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilserenity/

Vicky