</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dave Mueller @ Mar 7 2003, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Can we stop whining about photo.net?

The forums are a reflection of the moderators and the people who post questions and replies. What server they&#39;re on or who pays the bills is irrelevant and does not affect the quality of the information.

The apparent &quot;reduction in quality&quot; of the LF forum is because it has a wider audience. It&#39;s true that it is a result of being integrated into photo.net, but the same thing would have happened if the photo.net link directed users to the old Usenet server.

I&#39;m not sticking up for any site, just getting tired of all the whining. I&#39;ve read all of the posts about the move on Tuan&#39;s site and photo.net. I read photo.net, APUG, F32, Usefilm and the Ilford site daily. Different characters, but a lot of the same information (and a lot of it already exists in the photo.net archives). All of them are good resources if you are smart enough to skip the stuff that you don&#39;t care about. Some of the attitudes are unbelievable.

Dave </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Nobody is whining about PN. A member asked if some of the APUG forum content can be "donated" to Tuan&#39;s LF forum. As things stand I dont thing this is feasible.

Where did you read about photo.net on this thread that was not as historical reference?

As far as I am concerned, and I think is the feeling many members on this forum have I could not care less what pn does, nor do I think people are "whining" on this thread&#33;