Quote Originally Posted by ricksplace View Post
Definitely an adjustable mask. I saw one like it on ebay a while ago. They are usually used in an enlarger to mask negatives without having to have a stable of negative holders of different sizes.
I agree with what you say and have one. But this looks like a Cambo board fit. I can not find it on the Cambo site.