Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
Not only other manufacturers. Other FLE lenses for Hasselblad have the floating element moved by the focussing helicoid too.
Which ones? The 40 and 50 are the only Hasselblad FLE lenses I know of. I'm talking about the 500 series cameras, not the focal plane shutter cameras.