Quote Originally Posted by Domin View Post
Here, in my strange country, where I don't know if we even have name for a dry mount press, we dry our fb prints using sheets of glass and paper tape with water glue.

In short: put a wet print on glass sheet, squeegee it, and stick to the glass with the tape along all borders. Leave overnight, cut the print with a knife.

I've actually never seen that described in english. Is it something local?
Dry-mount presses have been used in Poland for as long as they have elsewhere. I remember a little copy shop in my neighborhood had one back in the early 1990s. They are a staple in the framing (oprawa) i laminating (laminowanie) of artwork. The term for dry-mount press is "ciśnieniowa prasa termiczna."