I looked at the B&S site, but I couldn't determine what kind of lamps they use. If they are standard fluorescents, you could swap fixtures or just ballasts for ones designed for your line voltage and frequency. The same applies for arc lamps. If it uses compact fluorescents, you can probably find a local source for replacements that will work (try a web search for fluorescent lamps). A step down transformer may work, but ask a lighting contractor first. US made fixtures are designed for 60Hz current, while most European systems are 50Hz. That could make a difference with inductive ballasts.