Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
Does it do flash?
As Ian said, with an attachment, which I've never seen, even working in the shops where the meters were sold. It's called the Profi-Flash and plugs into the front of the meter. Page 39 of these instructions: http://www.gossen-photo.de/pdf/ba_profisix_e.pdf I don't know if the flash attachment had another name in the North American market. The instructions above have a photo.