I was looking to get a polarising filter for use with rangefinder cameras, particularly the Fuji GSW690. I had seen the local dealer advertising a secondhand one, but it had gone by the time I got there. Now the elegant, modern (expensive!) solution is the Kenko one at the link below, but surely others must make these filters with some sort of scale/marking for non-TTL use?