I saw Fuji Vibrachrome listed as an alternative to Cibachrome at http://www.duggal.com/01photo.htm. I can't really find any information on this process. Does anyone know any details. Is this just another name for Fuji's type R process?

Here is what Duggal says about it:

We have replaced our Cibachrome line with a more environment-friendly
Fuji process called Vibrachrome, which also uses dimensionally stable
polyester-based paper, providing superior results without the need of the
mask. Vibrachormes are the most archival photographic prints available today. The sharpness, color saturation, permenence, and vibrancy of these prints make them ideal for artists, museums, portfolios, and edition printing.