Hello, all. I don't mean to hijack this thread but I just found this after having posted in Equipment > Panoramic Cameras and Accessories (link to that thread). I have just received two Kodak Panoram 3A's and am looking for advice on assessing their value and finding someone who might be interested in them.

To save you effort, I'll paste in some relevant details from that thread:

- The first 3A is in excellent condition, the case is light-tight, the "bellows" (not quite the right term for this camera design but whatever) is also light-tight, the shutter mechanism works fine at both speeds. The film rollers and uptake are all in working order. The only defect as far as I can see is that a piece of the viewfinder has broken off. That piece is with the camera and someone skilled could reattach it I guess.

- The second 3A is disassembled. The pieces could be used to assemble a complete working model or used as repair parts for the first. The case and "bellows" are still light-tight as far as I can tell. In addition, there is an extra, i.e. 3rd, lens assembly that must have been part of another 3A at some point.

- Each 3A has its own case and both are in good, working, but not excellent, condition. Main issue is that one or two of the folds in the leather are starting to split.

If anyone can recommend a site or forum where people who are into collecting these hang out, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to get some value out of them but I'd also like to know they're in a good home being put to good use. And of course, if it would help to post more details or a picture or two, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave