Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
Just a small update. I've tried a new paper (Arches Platine), a wetter brush, and less cyanotype solution. The brush strokes have definitely improved (no beading whatsoever), and I can see an overall improvement in the coating as well. However, I have yet to see the final results as I haven't had a chance to get out in the sun yet.

Lukas and Dave -- if I can get a hold of citric acid I'd like to try that as well, however, at the moment I'm working on one improvement at a time. Thanks for the suggestions though!
Do a 50/50 soak tray of vinegar and tap water if you can't be bothered to get the citric acid. Though I've found for me that makes the blue come off really bad and go everywhere and stain the paper but I'm weird :rolleyes: