Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
Where can I look to get rubylith or other suitable masking materials for use when doing Pt/Pd prints?
Any graphic design house should have it. I got mine at e bay for a ridiculous price, the guy had finished his job and did not needed it any more, you might try there too.