Michael:

I am still pretty much hung up on film and haven't yet learned how to do digital stuff like putting pictures online.

I did take some 35mm pix to Wal Mart and using their scanner kiosk, load them onto a CD. I then put 6 of them on Flickr, BUT, I don't remember how I did it, nor do I have a clue how to go back on Flickr even to find and view them.

I am in the Minolta Manual Focus, Kodak Brownie, and Folder Camera groups and have tried to learn how to put pictures off of the CD onto those groups' mini galleries which accompany each forum, but so far have not understood the instructions that I have received, so I just gave up.

Jamie:

I think I prefer my Panorams to the Al Vista, even if that one on FleaBay was in nice operating condition. Since the Panorams use cheap 120 film, giving a nice 2 1/4" x 7" negative, shoot pix with the lens swing in both directions (no capping the lens to cock the camera), and are very sturdy, they meet my needs.

Right now, I'm just waiting for the time when Spring shall have sprung so I can go outside to burn up some innocent film . . . when it's cold I just stay in my cave and hibernate!!

Smiff