Just a few updates...

I just spoke with the park manager and made final arrangements for February 21. We can start to gather as early as we like but will have access to the classroom at the nature center from 9:00 AM until noon. The building will be locked after that, so we will need to move the instruction outside at that point. We will have full access to the nature trails and the barn area for the entire day, although the buildings will be locked. There will be the manager and several staffers there working on projects throughout the morning if we have questions or needs.

Houston Area Large Format Workshop
February 21, 9:00 AM
  1. Wayne Torry (2 4x5 cameras & 2 tripods)
  2. Wes Clavey (3 4x5 cameras & 3 tripods)
  3. Clay Harmon (3 formats, 3 tripods)
  4. Robert Fisher
  5. Paul Droluk (4-6 4x5 cameras, 1 tripod)
  6. Scott Teven (1 4x5, 2 tripods)
  7. Valerie (1 8x10)
  8. Keefe Borden (1 tripod)
  9. Steve Dowell (8x10, 4x5)
  10. Phil (no camera)

I told them that I expected 12-15 people although they did not really have any group size constraint. But please RSVP if you plan to attend so that I can notify them if the group gets much larger than that. They have been very accommodating and I'd like to be able to take advantage of their hospitality again.

This is a Harris County park and there are some restrictions about using the facility, which I reviewed wth them and did not find to be a problem. The one they were the most worried about is that we might be selling materials, which I said was not a problem.