They are metal wrapped flexible hoses with female-threaded fittings on both ends. One hose for hot, one for cold. They are standard faucet size and would hook up to the spigots for your sink just fine.
Oh, good. I can look for a sink with a spigot then. I had planned on using a blank sink, and just putting hose-ends on the lines from the hookups.

The drain is about 4 feet high, up with the spigots, so if I put in a sink it would have to be like a foot higher than a normal bathroom sink, not that that's a problem. Of course there's no provision for installing a sink, so I would have to build something.