Since the question is asked in the "Lighting" section of APUG, the correct answer must be that you can

A: Use a colour-correction filter on the lens,
B: use coulour-correcting gels on the lights, or
C: Rip out the sensor in your camera and replace it with a tungsten-balanced one.

Many of the members here will prefer that you do C above.