I use the Durst 138 for a good deal of 35mm and 120. For those film sizes, I use Carlwen negative carriers, which to me take as much effort as medium format enlargers I've used (LPL, Omega, Beseler). With the Durst carriers, I found 35mm and 120 quite cumbersome to enlarge.

I use an 80mm lens for the 35mm negatives which keeps me away from the Latub lens board that the 138 requires for a 50mm lens. I tend not to enlarge 35mm negatives as much as 120 or larger negatives, so using the 80mm lens isn't an issue. I found the Carlwen carriers on ebay a few years ago.