</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dnmilikan @ Mar 14 2003, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee, Welcome, you will find recovery here...BTW how is the darkroom coming? Did you enjoy your trip west? </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
The trip west went well I think. Met Robert Kennedy and he is a nice guy and has a great dog. Ironwood is a rough place.

Darkroom is coming along. Spent most of the week on the roof redoing it. Can&#39;t leak now, I hope hope hope. spent today indoors and we cut out all the plumbing there and capped off the copper feed lines. Tomorrow we are finishing the drain plumbing and then we are building a wall that breaks up the room and then we are sheetrocking that part need it. Not everything needs sheetrock. maybe 16 sheets total. tape and bedding mud. That will go a long way to making it look like a darkroom and not a storage room. If we had everything bought and in place I think we could be printing in about 10 days.

We are being a little slow trying to figure everything out ahead of time to save money. Sometimes I have to beat a dead horse with my partner in the building as he is not a photographer and doesn&#39;t seem to understand what I am trying to accomplish. Generally, after about 100 drawings and 3 or 4 yelling matches, we seem to arrive at the same place and then we discover we were thinking of the same thing all along.

lee&#092;c