Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
BTW, not to nit pick, but I think it is "gaffer's tape" from the motion picture industry term "gaffer".
Coincidently, I made exactly this point on another forum earlier this week. And I was nit picking!

And if I wanted to nit pick even further I would suggest gaffers' instead of gaffer's.