The gallery is exhibiting photographs by Marian Hummel of Bethlehem, PA who has a wonderful series of framed 11x14" photos in 16x20" of Turkey; Richard Boutwell of Buckingham, PA - he is Michael Smith's and Paula Chamlee's assistant, who has 8x10" contact prints of western scenes; Joseph Zogorski of Doylestown, PA has some wonderful color local lansscapes framed in 11x14" and 16x20'; John Bowen of Richmond, VA has several 8x10" and 7x17" contact prints from the Maine coast; Peter Schrager, Richard Ritter, and I have a selection of large and medium format black and white prints on exhibit as well. In addition to this, there will be two more photographers bringing in large format blackand white prints in for exhibit and for sale.

Because of the size of the gallery space, I will be limiting the number of photographers exhibiting to about 8-10 with the idea of showing 6-10 prints from each photographer. I think I can maintain a pleasing gallery atmosphere without being cluttered with that number.

I hope this information is useful. Please pass this on. Thank you.