Spotting, I don't want to do it, but I have to.

Part 1 is good spotting materials Spot-tone is no more. So Marshalls is trying to fit the bill. In the work that I, my friends, and students have done. Marshalls just is not the thing. Some of us have seen color shifts in time or after dry mounting, so not good. So in working with Freestyle we looked for a new product. Only it was not new, just not a photo item. Peerless products have been around for a long time. And I feel that they are some of the best for spotting.

First they come dry or wet, sheets or liquid. I have used them my self and also in the classroom. They work. For you student types they even make a student kit. (developed by Ford Lowcock SMC and myself SMC/GC)

Part 2 a good brush again Freestyle sent me some brushes to try and did we find brushes I liked the Loew-Cornell ones just pick one or two from the catalog 10/0 or 18/0 are my choice to use.

Part 3 a good work space with good light and I use clip on fold up magnifiers on my regular glasses. That works just great for me.

Oh the last part, put on some good music and get a glass of (ok if you don't drink). And just get to it

Jan Pietrzak