</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (docholliday @ Mar 16 2003, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Good to see that I&#39;m not the only person who only uses one or two films to "do all"&#33; Now, Mr. Callow, what about the B&W&#39;s?</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
This was to be a colour thread, but since you asked. I like tri-x probably the best followed by Plus-x and fp4+. these latter two I have grown to like simply because I was given a large quantity of it. I have also enjoyed techpan and HIE, but haven&#39;t shot enough of it . Many of my photography friends think Tmax is top dog and I really like the look of a TMax neg, but don&#39;t generally like the prints. I have some 50 speed illford Pan F in the freezer I&#39;m looking forward to trying and I have some SXX which I&#39;m in the midst of testing. The SXX may wind up replacing tri-x as my personal top dog -- Probably about the time I shoot my last sheet.