Does anyone have a way to go from a twin post (old) bulb socket (to a flash-bulb gun) on a Graphic 4x5 camera to a modern PC connector? A fellow at a camera store indicated "Oh, that is easy just get some aligator clips and wire with a male PC connector, splice together and that is all there is to it"!

Not wanting to reinvent a wheel here, if there is something mfg. by someone or a design to follow, that is probably best route.

Thanks for your help.