Application of gum (arabic?) with puddle pusher / glass rod!?

It's the first time I hear something like that! Do you actually coat gum that way or was that a slip of the tongue? If you actually coat gum with a puddle pusher, I'd like to hear about your procedure -> sounds very interesting!


Quote Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
...applied with a puddle pusher in one sweeping motion much like a layer of gum is applied?