Ok, I wasn't sure whether to put this in the large format section or the medium format section, but here it goes...

I have a Busch Pressman 2.25 x 3.25 press camera. I want to put a 120 roll film back on it. I have seen pictures of the roll film attachments for 4x5 Speed Graphics, which looks like a roll film back on a 4x5 holder.

Do the roll film backs come off the 4x5 carrier to mount on a 2.25 x 3.25 camera?.

Does a Graflex 120 roll film back for 2.25 x 3.25 fit on a Busch Pressman 2.25 x 3.25? I'm sure it's a stupid question, but I want to be sure before I buy anything.

Any alternative equipment suggestions are welcome.