Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
Glad to see everything has worked out with Chamonix. I am loving my Feisol tripod. Looks like all you need are lenses and you'll be a full line LF dealer. All the best!
Mark,

It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you are enjoying your Feisol tripod.

Ironically, the first products Really Big Cameras offered for sale, a bit over a year ago, were lenses - the Docter Optics Germinars. Unfortunately, those lenses were in very limited supply.

I'd like to eventually add a line of lenses from at least one of the current manufacturers. The plan for my business has always been to grow slowly and steadily, adding one or two new product lines every 4 - 6 months. I started with the Feisol tripods and accessories last March, added the Photo Clam ballheads and quick release plates last October. I'm now carrying the Chamonix Cameras and film holders and in the process of importing high quality contact printing frame from Argentum.

More product offerings are in the works, but it takes time. My goal is to only offer products I believe in and would use myself. While it's not a goal to offer the absolute cheapest product in each category, it is a goal to offer the products that offer the best value - excellent quality at an affordable price. My own personal bias for lightweight products that can easily be carried in the field is also reflected in my current product mix. The Feisol tripods, Photo Clam ballheads and Chamonix cameras all offer an unbeatable combination of features, performance and ultralight weight.

Kerry Thalmann
Really Big Cameras