A light bulb on a wire over the printing frame will do it. Use a bright bulb if you are using silver chloride paper, a very low wattage one if you are using enlarging paper. But why anyone would want to use enlarging paper to make contact prints if they could use silver chloride paper is beyond me.

Michael A. Smith