Hi All, both Norma and I had a great time - huge thanks to Neil and Jean for organising us all. Great venues and no grumbles. I personally loved seeing everyones prints again. So much that inspired - thank you all.

Highlights for me were Cot Valley and Gwithian? beach - great locations - or should I say amazing!

But best of all were all of your prints - magic stuff from everyone. Stoo's fantastic toned images of the Lakes and Porth Nanven. Neil and Jean's Lith prints, Tony's landscapes and a sublime portrait of Jean, Keith's superb prints of Dartmoor and studio portraits, Ian's prints from Greece including 6x17 images, Rodger's Canadian landscapes, Delphine's incredibly technical printing technique - leading to beautifully simple prints! Barry for lending an invisible hand to the weather God, Bill's wonderful studies of fish, rocks and landscapes - that will keep on inspiring me for years to come.

Thanks all, for a superb weekend...

Great location, good company, great food and drink and a lovely space to say. Thank you to everyone for making the weekend so good

- as ever , the APUG weekenfd