Quote Originally Posted by Peter Schrager View Post
non developer incorporated papers keep just fine in a deep freezer...I have a stash of many such as oriental; forte;older kodabromide and I believe the emaks is likely the same...for contact printing starting off with a graded 2 or 3 paper will fit the bill...or of course the mas azo type paper...don't forget to put the light in some sort of cone enclosure to have the light more directional..
I think it about time we start a thread of currrent non-developer incorporated papers...this would be very useful and well worth the time and money spent on these products!!
best, peter
Peter,

Yes, I believe such a thread would be very informative. My freezer is full of Zone VI Brilliant (the French stuff), Oriental (white box stuff), a couple boxes of Agfa MG, a couple boxes of Kodak Polymax, and some Zone VI VC III.
I have a few boxes of J&C Nuance on my shelf next to the Azo. I specifically purchased the Nuance because I read it did not have developer incorporated. My Azo should last me about 20 years, so it will likely be a while before I get to some of these papers....