i have a fujimoto enlarger im waiting for that i bought,but i dont know what the make of it is,it has a big round bell shaped head,its an older enlarger,it also has a base board with dials and cords plugged into it,the base board is some kind of component to the enlarger,can anyone let me know what kind of enlarger make this is?