I have a Meopta magnitarus enlarger. It is a condensor enlarger but it has the wrong size condensor lens and one of those has a crack in it. I am thinking of converting it to a diffusor enlarger. Is it enough to raplace the condensor for a plat of frosted glass? Or do I have have to replace the light as well?
I have tried the search function but did see a topic answering these questions. Any help would be appreciated.