What are the "The London Academy Schools of Art"? Do you mean the Royal Academy Schools (run very much in the traditon of all the 18th/19th C national "Academies")? Their courses are three year post-graduate academy programmmes. So yes, it's probably 7 years once you have done a BA before that somewhere, but it's not a "seven year programme"

Do you mean the Royal College of Art? Those are also generally post-graduate courses

Do you mean the University of the Arts? (London College of Communication (formerly Printing), Camberwell etc)? Everything from Summer Schools to MA's

Or the Slade?

I'm having a bit of trouble working out who exactly the The London Academy Schools of Art are? As well as what this seven year course is?