Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
The right hand enlarger should be dual mixing box, so you just need a 75mm/80mm enlarger lens, they very are easy to find in the UK at reasonable prices/very cheap.



The one on the right is a philips colour one-So all i would need for that one is a 80mm lens, and away I go? Even if I'm just doing b&w on it?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I have no idea about enlargers!!