Most of my personal work these days is with pinhole...and I shoot mainly with my 501cm and a variety of size pinhole and zoneplate body caps. The hassey is nice because I can use a couple of different film backs for different film types...I compose with a large viewing pinhole cap on (bright enough to see an image cleary...especially with a prism finder) and then I just pop on the pinhole cap with zone plate its bright enough to compose easy enough.

I also shoot with a modified linhof technika III field camera with an apogee pinhole/zoneplate shutter assembly and a variety of interchangable pinhole and zoneplate aperatures plus a viewing aperature...a real zoom pinhole...the linhof has a cambo rotatable reflex back and also accepts my 545i polarid back...I will likely be selling the linhof setup after I finish a current project with it... as I shoot mainly with the hassey setup, much lighter...

I suggest a cheap used hassey 500c...and the body caps from pinhole resource...and if you strike it rich one day, you can even buy an Imacon 528c digiback for it and shoot 22megapixel digital pinhole...(whoops)...and theres something inherently wicked about using a hassey system but no zeiss glass.

The Mamiya TLR is also an excellent choice, especially if you want the option to work with something other than an optimal pinhole....plus you should be able to compose with the viewing lens.