These are scanned 8x10s and the only adjustments are to match the print as close as possible. I've been working with ECN films (Kodak and Fuji) and come up with two different processes. One for high contrast and one for low contrast. The high contrast process uses the standard C-41 process at a slightly reduced temperature and standard times, and the low contrast process uses RA4 at normal temperature and a three minute develop time. Extended RA4 developing time will likely increase contrast, but I have not tried it yet. I have used: Fuji 8563 250iso daylight, Fuji 8592 500iso daylight, Fuji 8522 64isodaylight and Kodak 5201 64iso daylight.

As explained in an another post, the remjet is no problem at all if you are using the developer as a one-shot. 11x14 prints show no hint of leftover or embedded remjet. Another interesting "feature" of ECN processed in C-41 is the ability to achieve incredible speeds. Starting with the Fuji 500d, I was able to achieve a calculated 64,000iso. The image is handheld, after midnight during a full moon. The color is off a bit and won't fully correct. Reds and blues are very muted while yellow and green is dominant. This image is handheld and looks almost like daylight but it's not.

End result: ECN films can be had for about 10 cents a foot and in many different speeds, color and B&W. Short ends are always a bargain and easy to respool into a bulk loader. Experiment, and have fun.