brad -

talk to your state historic preservation officer and local historic preservation planner
for the town you live. they might PAY you to document the streetscape and the trees &C.
i was contacted by a group and i am waiting for my authorization to proceed doing
exactly that ... documenting a busy interesction - streescape, trees &C - so there is a visual record of what will
be altered since time is marching on ...


ps. tell them it will be archivally processed + printed like a HABS documentation ... that may help you