nice camera!

to put a roll film back on a camera, usually you remove
just the ground glass, not the whole back as you have done.
does the ground glass come off ( latches ) ?
if so, it is probably like an "international back"
if not, you probably can make a back or buy one
that fits on like the one you removed, with a speed graphic
or graflok ( old name for international back ) and use your roll film adapter.

maybe someone with the same camera can give you a better answer ...

good luck!