You have a wood camera with a removable back on a wood frame. You could make (or have made) a replacement back that has a salvage graflok-style back from an old Graflex press camera. This would give you access to all the possible roll film options. I do this myself for my
larger-format wood field cameras. Essentially you cut a piece of high-grade plywood to the exterior dimension of the camera, then route-out a light trap on the inside, then cut a hole to fit the salvage graflok-back. Spray-paint everything flat back, and improvise a wee bit of hardware and you would be good to go.