I actually was doing a styilized and abstract multiple generation lith negative sandwich print onto photo paper as a kind of an 'electronic flower' effort.

The last print I exposed under the contact frame I must have flipped as I put it into the tray, becuase as the image came up in the developer, it was upside down.

The abstract image now looked like some kind of space ship, and the part intended as the stem for the flower looked like a smoke trail. I really liked it, even better than the post modern age flower image I had started to assemble.

I mounted it, as the space ship orientation, and submitted it in a large print competition, and it came back with a special award ribbon - serendipity eh!