I have a packard shutter that I recently acquired that needs to have one of the small shutter blade rivets replaced. It appears that this may have been a previous repair that was installed too tightly.

Any ideas on where I might be able to get one of these? I have already tried smallparts.com and they only have solid rivets this small, no tubular rivets.

I attached a photo of one of my other packards to show the rivet.