Hi Hoffy.

Maybe give Graphic Arts Supplies a call - they stock Ilford chemicals and paper and are just up from L&P (Total Photo) in Kent Town
Cheryl or Ann will be able to help you out - may even be able to get it in for you. Tell them I suggested you give them a call.

- Nanette