Originally Posted by rbender
Pick a time and place. I will be there if I am not out of town.
Yeah, that's really what it comes down to, isn't it.
I don't think I am going to wait another 6 weeks. I'll try to decide on a place and announce a date soon. Probably the 20th or 27th of THIS month, not July!
As for late July, let's all go see Jeremy's show.