I've just acquired a Welta 9x12 and need to know what film holders would go with it. From what I can make out, it seems the narrow edged lip is the deciding factor and might be the one known as the "normalfalz", is this right?
I attach a couple of pics of the GGS holder and would like to draw attention to the step at the bottom of it - this step rides up onto a lip at the bottom of the camera back - does this make it an odd one out, or is this normal?
Many thanks for all pointers.