</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (David Hall @ Mar 24 2003, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>...wasn&#39;t the whole idea behind the Zone VI modified meter that Any Old Pentax Spotmeter&#39;s readings were off because it didn&#39;t do a good enough job measuring the color of light?
</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
I think that you&#39;ll find that the Zone VI modifications were intended to match the sensitivity curves of black and white film. Color was a factor, but it is not entirely accurate to say that the Honeywell meter was "off" because it "did not read color correctly".

I always thought that that the Zone IV mods were nit-picking, but there are those among us who are perfectionists.

I&#39;ve progressed t the point where I take the information from the exposure meter as "useful information" and use it as a base for the final settings.
In all truth, the jury is still out over whether or my "Kentucky Windage" is a good idea. Sometimes it works ... other times .... well, it is a useful "experiment".