Am I allowed to say my opinion, or no?

To me it makes sense. It doesn't have to make sense to you. In fact, I don't care if it does or not.
If you read my original post more carefully you would have remembered that it is MY opinion that fine art is about the practice, the hard work. If completely and fully realizing your vision comes so easy for you that you hardly have to pay any effort for it, then good for you. I don't personally know anybody like that. The people I know that like practicing their art, work very hard at it to get to where they want to be. Call it blood, sweat, and tears if you want. What else is the purpose of being an artist, if not to work hard on the craft that you love?

You're making fine art out of arguing, by the way. But I will not come back to this thread. I've got better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
Is there?
If someone is able to realize his or her vision with minimal effort, the implication still is that it cannot be art.
So a great genius, with very relevant, 'important' views on things, cannot be an artist, because it comes to easily to her or him?

Really doesn't make sense, does it?