45 ml graduated cylinders - that's interesting. I've only seen 50 ml ones, but then I work with lab glassware most of the time.

I use pipettes with a plain rubber bulb. They are 1, 5, 10, and 25 ml serilogical pipettes. They have graduations so you can measure amouts smaller than the nominal volume of the pipette, unlike volumetric pipettes that are designed for only one volume.

I don't recommend using a rubber tube with pipetting. Just work on your pipetting technique. Or get one of those 3-way valve pipette bulbs. They have a valve for filling, one for dispensing, and one draining to get the amount adjusted.

For viscous liquids, I just rinse the pipette in the conatiner I'm measuring into.