Quote Originally Posted by Willie Jan View Post
A friend of my uses a flat surface where the subject is placed.
This surface has a millimeter movement mechanism from a depth measurement tool that measures 1/100 millimeter.
So he moves the subject and not the camera.
I have been thinking about building a similar thing. Can you buy those? What are they called?